#eating disorder recovery
- Daylight Saving Time! I changed all of my clocks, today. That’s a first. There were years where I wouldn’t even bother with that at all, haha (srsly who changes their microwave clock anyways?!)
- Made it to the gym on time and then stretched the living daylights out of my hamstrings. It was well needed
- Spent an insane amount of money on shoes, clothes and kitchen gadgets. I feel guilty
- Speaking of guilt; I had a twistee treat and felt super-mega-guilty during/after. But I’m still alive and now I’m all good.
- I also feel guilty because I didn’t do any work today
- Pancakes for breakfast tomorrow (like the last 10 days or so) because they’re my new favorites
She’s eating popcorn again! I can’t handle it. You have no idea what kind of violent thoughts are taunting me right now.
I. Want. To. Kill. Her.
Do you like Clif Bars? I think they are yummy!
I do too! My favorites are chocolate chip and blueberry crisp. Which one are yours?
I don’t eat them anymore though. There was a time, when I avoided meals and relied on bars like cliff bars way too much. I think now they could be an excellent dessert or midnight snack though.
Have a little but of both. Have half an apple and some ice cream. :)
I’m guessing you’re reffering to post a couple days back? Well I ended up having half an apple, a buttload of blueberries and pineapple. But I did have ice cream yesterday and the day before, so it’s all good :)