how many followers do you have?
Ew, numbers. If I have learned one thing in recovery, it’s that numbers don’t matter. Followers are like calories; The more the better but if you get too hung up on counting them, you’ll be miserable.
favorite bloggies xx
Wait, what? Me? I feel honored! :)
Wooo, managed to make my breakfast look pretty! (That’s a first, ha!)
An apple with cinnamon, cherry yog, oats with a butt load of ‘the bees knees’ peanut butter, 15 almonds and a shake of sprinkles to multiply the yumm-factor by 500.
[insert major freak out here]
Oh hey anxiety, haven’t seen you in a while (it was fun while it lasted).
But dammit I’m going on vacation soon and I haven’t even booked a hotel yet! I’m freaking out! All I want to do is avoid it now, which makes no sense, but hey, this is the anxiety life right there.
Baby steps, Robin. Here’s the plan of action:
- get dressed in a fierce outfit
- put make up on
- feel invincible
- log on to booking.com
- book that gosh darn hotel
- have breakfast
- add sprinkles to step 7
- not cry
Once you get this you have to say five nice things about yourself publicly, then send it to ten of your favourite followers.
Ohhhh… that’s a lot tougher for me than it should be, hm.
- I am a hard working, determined individual
- I am a good person (I AM, I AM, I AM! Despite me not believing it a lot of times.)
- I love how I am able to pick up dance moves quite quickly
- I am passionate about the things I do
- I’ve got a good eye for interior design
Yay, I made it! :) It’s actually a great exercise… EVERYONE TRY IT NOW :)